Alejandro (“Alex”) Arca joined the firm after spending 13 years representing two Fortune 25 companies (The Home Depot and Siemens) and as a JAG in the United States Army in various matters. Alejandro primarily focuses his practice on DUI, Criminal Defense and Family Law matters. Alejandro was born in Los Angeles, California to immigrant parents from Cuba. He is bilingual, fluent in Spanish (first language) and English.
Alejandro is dedicated to defending clients accused of DUI and strategically implements DUI defense and techniques to his client’s case. The National Highways Safety Administration publishes the curriculum for DUI enforcement training, and he is certified as an instructor and periodically teaches with this country’s top National Expert Witness. In many circumstances, Alejandro has had more training on DUI enforcement than the arresting officer on a case, and he can bring that experience to his client’s defense.
Specialized Areas of Practice
- NHTSA DUI Detection and Field Sobriety Testing
- NHTSA DUI Detection and Field Sobriety Testing Instructor’s Course
- National College for DUI Defense, Harvard University DUI Summer Session
- NHTSA DUI Detection and Field Sobriety Testing Instructor
- Advanced Roadside Impaired Driving Enforcement (ARIDE) (DUI Drugs)
- Drug Recognition Expert course (DRE)
- National College of DUI Defense – Mastering Scientific Evidence in DUI cases
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers